What '74 Pounds Less' Looks Like... (Pics)

Options
I posted this as a blog post, but thought I'd post it in the forum too for the ones that usually don't read blogs.

I've been on this journey for almost 500 days and I'm only a few pounds away from reaching my halfway point. When you want to lose as much as I do, you have to be excited about reaching a halfway point. Matter of fact, you have to get excited about any weight you're losing and every small change you're noticing. I have been in desperate need of some new clothes that actually fit me, because all the other ones I have are way too big.

The left picture was taken when I was at my highest weight. Looking at it now makes me wonder why I waited so long to start this. The picture on the right was taken today.

38144810-cff3-4df5-8fa0-b8315c454b56_zps6bd04375.jpg

Next one is a comparison of my face, obviously :)

FaceComparison_zps1ac3720b.jpg

And this last one is one of the entire progress.

EntireProgress_zps055a6280.jpg

So let me tell you this one thing: It doesn't matter how much weight you have to lose, stay consistent, stay determined, stay focused and stay strong and you can accomplish anything.

Replies

• ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • calexrose78
    calexrose78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    good work
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Man, you look great, amazing job! Be proud!
  • jennnnn2u
    jennnnn2u Posts: 133
    Options
    How awesome is that!? Well done, Sir!!
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing progress. You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work.:flowerforyou:
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody. I sure do feel great!
  • dextersgramps
    dextersgramps Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    way to go,keep up the good work
  • kris10stew
    kris10stew Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • lfjc12
    lfjc12 Posts: 4
    Options
    You are doing a good job. Keep it up
    :smile:
  • sapphire318
    sapphire318 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Nice results.:drinker:
  • HereCOMESErika
    HereCOMESErika Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I posted this as a blog post, but thought I'd post it in the forum too for the ones that usually don't read blogs.

I've been on this journey for almost 500 days and I'm only a few pounds away from reaching my halfway point. When you want to lose as much as I do, you have to be excited about reaching a halfway point. Matter of fact, you have to get excited about any weight you're losing and every small change you're noticing. I have been in desperate need of some new clothes that actually fit me, because all the other ones I have are way too big.

The left picture was taken when I was at my highest weight. Looking at it now makes me wonder why I waited so long to start this. The picture on the right was taken today.

38144810-cff3-4df5-8fa0-b8315c454b56_zps6bd04375.jpg

Next one is a comparison of my face, obviously :)

FaceComparison_zps1ac3720b.jpg

And this last one is one of the entire progress.

EntireProgress_zps055a6280.jpg

So let me tell you this one thing: It doesn't matter how much weight you have to lose, stay consistent, stay determined, stay focused and stay strong and you can accomplish anything.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Great determination and the results to back it up... Keep up the good work.
  • Sierra_Christine
    Options
    Way to go! I love seeing post like this. Its so motivational. You'll get to your goal! :)
    You look so much like my brother! Very handsome, you should be very proud of yourself. Everyone sees pictures like this and thinks anyone can do it, but it takes a lot of work, blood, sweat, and tears.
    BRAVAH.
    Whats your blog? I'd be interested in reading it? :)
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great transformation, you should be proud
  • Lola0000
    Lola0000 Posts: 1
    Options
    Love it!! Woo hoo! :) Cheers to you!
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    This is the first time since we have become friends that I have been on MFP on my computer instead of the app on my phone. I don't even know what to say...I am completely floored! You look absolutely freaking amazing. It actually made me tear up to read some of what you have written and to see your progress with my own eyes. From your profile pic I never could have imagined how far you have come, where you started and how determined you are to hit your goal. You are now even more amazing than I already knew you were!!!!! Really really really proud of you!
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I love seeing post like this. Its so motivational. You'll get to your goal! :)
    You look so much like my brother! Very handsome, you should be very proud of yourself. Everyone sees pictures like this and thinks anyone can do it, but it takes a lot of work, blood, sweat, and tears.
    BRAVAH.
    Whats your blog? I'd be interested in reading it? :)

Thank you very much.

Here's the link to my blog. Enjoy. ;)http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Coach_Simon