What '74 Pounds Less' Looks Like... (Pics)

Options
Coach_Simon
Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
I posted this as a blog post, but thought I'd post it in the forum too for the ones that usually don't read blogs.

I've been on this journey for almost 500 days and I'm only a few pounds away from reaching my halfway point. When you want to lose as much as I do, you have to be excited about reaching a halfway point. Matter of fact, you have to get excited about any weight you're losing and every small change you're noticing. I have been in desperate need of some new clothes that actually fit me, because all the other ones I have are way too big.

The left picture was taken when I was at my highest weight. Looking at it now makes me wonder why I waited so long to start this. The picture on the right was taken today.

38144810-cff3-4df5-8fa0-b8315c454b56_zps6bd04375.jpg

Next one is a comparison of my face, obviously :)

FaceComparison_zps1ac3720b.jpg

And this last one is one of the entire progress.

EntireProgress_zps055a6280.jpg

So let me tell you this one thing: It doesn't matter how much weight you have to lose, stay consistent, stay determined, stay focused and stay strong and you can accomplish anything.

Replies

• TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference. Congrats for choosing to change your life for the better. Best of luck to you on your journey!
  • camper2022
    camper2022 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow....Congratulations, you look awesome! Keep up the great work, your one determined guy!
  • colleentx
    colleentx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Such a transformation.... great work! Keep it up.....And wish you all the best!!
  • runningcats
    runningcats Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great accomplishment!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    AWESOME change!!!!
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Wow! Nice job! :drinker:
  • CaptainHNNNGGG
    CaptainHNNNGGG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Sick progress man. Big difference in facial aesthetics.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's a lot of hard work and you look great. Not only have you lost a "ton" of weight, but I'm sure you're a "ton" healthier.
    Well done. Wishing you a long and healthy life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!