Any pregnant ladies using myfitnesspal?? especially in UK

Options
Hello all,

after putting on 2st 10lbs with my last pregnancy I am using Myfitnesspal to monitor what I eat and the amount of exercise I do. Determined not to put on so much this time round! I am basing my calorie intake on 2000 kcals a day being average for a woman, but struglling to eat that much. I am 25 +5 weeks pregnant. Also, being very active, walking alot, swimming with my other child and 4 gym sessions, its nice to keep track of what I have been up to. :happy:

Anyone else in similar position?

XX

Replies

• twinkfran
    twinkfran Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes me, - 6 weeks. Plan to speak to my dr to see how much I can exercise as had just started the 30 day shred and not sure if that is suitable or if I should do something lighter. Also what is a good safe calorie amount.
  • taradiamond1
    Options
    I have been working on 2000 Kcals for the normal for an active woman to maintain weight rather than loose it.

I am coming up to 27 weeks and still doing 3 x 45 min cardio sets (moderate exertion - can still maintain conversation), 1 x weight session (body pump) and 1 x swim session/splash about with my little boy. I am on top of that fairly active with 1 hours dog walking a day and a job that involves a fair amount of walking,

Hope that helps!