Just started and need friends please

Options
Hi my name is Becky :) I live in the uk and just downloaded this app a few weeks ago and need some friends! Please feel free to add me Beckyferg90 some tips and recipes would be great full to achieve the weight loss :) xxxx

Replies

• Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm a MFP addict, lost 33lbs last year and back for more this year :)
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Hi sent friend requests, hope we can support each other to do this!
  • laracolette
    laracolette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I joined last year and lost about 4-5kg but gained it back :( so back for round 2!
  • MomsTaxi23
    MomsTaxi23 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello. you can add me, I just start over this past week. Also looking for new friends.
  • angiebruen
    angiebruen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck! MFP is so convenient, I'm using it a couple of months and getting serious about losing now summer is here :-)
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Lost 21.4 pounds so far since starting this here thang! Add me if you want, and anyone else can, too. Love motivating and motivation.
  • hltravis613
    Options
    I am new as well (for the second time around lol) looking for support and motivation! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • skwirlslady
    Options
    Hi Becky, I too am in need of friends. I started my journey with weight loss after the birth of my son, it took me a long time but about four years ago I lost seventy five pounds, but have put most of it back on in the last year. This is my sec attempt with MFP because last time I didn't try to make friends or anything so it made it easy to give it up, but this time it will be different. We can do it together! I just got back on yesterday so I'm not really sure how this friend thing works....LOL.... So ANYONE please feel free to explain it to me...Thanks

Good Luck Becky!