Regained...relosing...reaching out!

Options
Hi everyone,

My name's Jenny, and about three years ago I lost 50 pounds (out of 100 total needed to lose) and then got stuck. The weight started slooooowly creeping back on, and I've put on about 15 pounds back of the 50 down. I'm back on track now and looking for new friends to keep me motivated and on track. Please feel free to add me and I'll add back - looking forward to getting to know you all and help each other out!

Replies

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Invite sent! Wish you the best.

Anyone else can add me as well.
  • jennyplain
    Options
    Thanks - added you back!
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started last year but haven't really been logging this year and a few pounds have crept back on so I'm back on it now as I still have 47lbs to lose. Good luck and I hope MFP gives you the support you deserve. At least you haven't gained all 50lbs back on, you have lost it before and you can lose it again!! xx
  • janirach
    janirach Posts: 2
    Options
    Write something that is motivating you to lose the weight on a sticky note and put on your mirror at home in the bathroom and it will remind you everyday of WHY your doing the weight lose! It WILL help!
  • AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey just sent you an invite! We are in the same boat...I lost about 35 of the 60 lbs I need to lose, then gained 10 lbs back when we moved out of state and I got off track. Now I am back on track and ready to lose another 40 lbs, but definitely need some motivation!
  • Tiffy_Pea
    Tiffy_Pea Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I've also been on a rollercoaster, losing and gaining, now trying to lose again!
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Invite sent! Anyone else can add me too if they're in need of supportive friends!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi! I feel your pain, I am in the same situation, lost about 30 gained back 25, now finally losing again. I have about 50lbs to go maybe a little more. I am sending a friend request!
  • jennyplain
    Options
    It's great to meet/friend all of you guys - looking forward to getting to know all of you.
  • BethinAK
    BethinAK Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined my fitness pal. I had success with weight watchers and lost 65 pounds but I have slowly gained about 30 back. I really need the accountability. I basically paid WW $42 a month so that someone else would know how much I weigh each week. And all I've done is gain 10 pounds over the last nine months I was with them. I like the idea of (free) friends on here much better!
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I lost 33lbs last year through MFP and I'm back for more this year :)