Water

Options
Kellihulst
Kellihulst Posts: 140 Member
I am calling today Water Wednesday!! So Keep Calm and Drink More Water.

Who is going to focus on drinking more water today? A few tips:
1. Ditch the creamy coffee drinks. Allow a cup of black coffee.
2. Bring a water bottle with you all over and have a goal of how many you will drink today.
3. Skip the soda. It only adds calories, puts chemicals in your body, gives you bloat, and then gives you a false sense of full to make you ever hungrier later.
4. Add some lemon, limes, cucumbers, fresh mint, or berries to change up your water.
5. Drink a glass of water before you eat!

Who drinks enough water and how much do you drink?

www.facebook.com/kelli.hulst.1

Replies

• Caletagirl
    Caletagirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I drink roughly about 4 litres I think a day, more or less. If I don't drink it, I feel rubbish. I do try to stay away from any other drinks but if i do treat myself, I enjoy them even more.
  • veobrien
    veobrien Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    No - guilty! Unless it includes boiled water infused with tea bags!

I'm inspired right now though so 'thank you'!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!

I probably drink 2-3 liter a day. hmmm, maybe more as i drink 0.5-1 liter during my workout.

I AM guilty (if that's what you want to call it :laugh: ) of drinking coffee but i usually drink homebrewed or instant with a little skim milk . sometimes i'll splurge and get a latte - with low fat milk, no cream or anything fancy.

I don't drink soda - i think i can count on one hand the number of diet sodas i have a year.

Sometimes i'll drink crystal lights. I've been trying to change my third (and more) cup of coffee to herbal tea.
  • MensEtSalvere2013
    MensEtSalvere2013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I try and aim for 16 cups a day. Yesterday I only had about 12 though.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I drink 12-16 cups a day. the weekends are harder, but I'm making a goal to meet that even then.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I try to dink 64+ oz. a day, every day. Someday I get there sometimes I dont!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm at a gallon a day right now....
  • greenangeleyes
    greenangeleyes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I drink 60-70 oz. of water everyday! This is an inspiring message your sending out! Good job!:bigsmile:
  • scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I drink 14-16 cups of water a day. Weekends are hard for me but I'm working on it. Love the lemon, cucumber and mint water.
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I try to drink about 15 cups a day. I agree with the weekends being harder.
  • Fisherdh13
    Fisherdh13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have a 24 oz insulated water bottle. I drink one in the morning and evening plain. I drink two mid-day slightly flavored. I have one beside the bed if I get up at night. I drink some of it when I wake up before breakfast. Its way more than the 64 oz that is recommended by some, but it feels good to me.
  • massage_gal
    massage_gal Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I drink between 13-15 cups of water per day, every day. I've added one diet soda to the mix lately, and I do drink coffee in the morning with half and half and sugar, it's my little splurge. I go out to eat a lot, but I stick to water without ice so I know exactly how much I'm drinking.