Looking for buds 50 and up!

Options
I'm new here, looking to support others and receive support. Would love to be able to laugh more.

Replies

• cindi0856
    cindi0856 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate, I am also new, please feel free to add me!
  • aproctor1120
    Options
    Hello Kate. I'm 52, have been a member since January and find support to be a vital part of this journey. Please feel free to add me.
  • Lawngirl296
    Lawngirl296 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 and just started this journey a month ago, frustrated but at least I'm doing something :=)
  • cmak2
    cmak2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate, I'm 53 and have been using MFP regularly since 03-31-13. I am halfway to my goal and have about the same amount left to go as your whole goal. In our age group, losing weight is so much harder than when we were 20 or 30, isn't it?!?! Keeping a sense of humor is important to me too, feel free to add me as a friend !
  • cmak2
    cmak2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi and a warm welcome

I am 49 and 3/4 .... you can add me if you like :)

JJ x
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 59 and you can add me. i love making friends with people.
  • robinschwalb
    robinschwalb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    How do u add to your profile?
  • brahma14
    brahma14 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hello , Hope your journey is going well. Would love to be a new friend add me if you want. Steve
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    There are several MFP groups for 50plus

Find them at the blue banner

Message Boards>Groups>Blogs>Find Members>Invite Friends

Here is one link

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13-50-fabulous-and-fit

Good luck in your journey
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate. I welcome all new friends. I'm age 59 and log in every day. I joined MFP in April 2013, have lost 19 pounds, and want to lose another 20-30. I walk a lot and am learning to run with the C25K program.

Here is a permanent 50+ discussion group for women:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1005655-women-ages-50-for-june-2013
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Morning Kate! I'm 55...been here since Sept 2011....lost 51lbs with another 40-50 yet to go. Add me if you'd like.
  • jacksonsoxfan
    jacksonsoxfan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi There,
    I'm 51 and just starting this, so looking for friends as well. I like to work out; I do Bikram Yoga and run, but I also like to eat and that's the problem :)
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate,
    I'm back after being gone a year. over 50 and looking for the same as you and these others that posted. At least I'm doing something:flowerforyou: Also, just began Fit for Life Challenge. Add me as friend. Thank you.
  • Breezy3
    Breezy3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    HI there. I am new here too... so new I have not lost any weight yet.

Welcome.

But I am 62 and would love to be your friend... I will send you a friend request.
  • rosielko
    rosielko Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I'm newish here, the more the merrier! Feel free to add me :)
  • brook0530
    brook0530 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate! My name is Brook and Im 54. Feel free to add me if you like - Im looking for friends too! I love to walk - and have been trying to learn to run - not working as well as I'd like. Im a lifter as well and just started that this year. I'd love to be your friend and "work out" with you and anyone else here that would like to add me!