help! lost track!

Options
need some motivation, got 8kg to lose, only put it on in the last few months :-(

Replies

• lambchoplewis
    Options
    I am right there with you. The last few lbs are the worst!! I did get to my goal and kept it there for about a year. I have seen a slight increase over the month of May. I am back on track and saying NO to everything vs in maintenance allowing a little of this or that which ended up putting on a few lbs. I don't want this to continue and voila - in a year I am back to old weight.

I started the following which is VERY controversial as you must be able to see a 2-3 lbs increase on scale even if you follow your plan. I weigh myself everyday - yes, it keeps me from stuffing things into my mouth as I will have to face the scale in the morning. I then post on MFP the weight, food for day and exercise. If I change the food during the day, I go back and update. I then read the motivational posts and try to help others and learn things for myself. Doing this helps me - like this post!!
  • Sith_magik
    Sith_magik Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm there with you, I got 10kg to lose, I noticed being consistent and Plan plan plan :) gives you no excuses. And there is always someone to help you out on here.
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    yeah i know what i need to do! just not got the motivation to do it! dont know how to break it!