Couch Potato

Options
I spend most of my days sittin on the couch and either watching TV or on the computer. I have a few chores a day, but then its back to the couch.... I live in a different country and have no friends here to hang out with, and by the time my husband gets home all he wants to do is veg out on the couch. Its understandable because he's in the military and gets up at 5am and gets home usually after 7pm. we have one car, and dont live on base, so theres nothing to do all around and i'm stuck in the house full of yummy food :grumble: I've tried working out at home but the only thing i end up actually doing is playing Wii Sports. i've tried running up our appartment steps, that lasted three days, i've tried the workout videos, i just get bored... and on top of everything else we're broke. I honestly dont know what to do, i know what i should do but its really hard to be motivated when the couch is calling my name and all my friends are back in the states and i'm in Korea....and i talk to them over the computer all day. I cant wait to go home.

Replies

• seashell01
    Options
    How close do you live to town or to the base? Maybe you could get a bike and ride to nearby places? It would give you something to do every day and it'd be a great way to sneak in some exercise too!
  • Ashley_NIcole90
    Options
    Thats a great Idea, lol but i wouldnt know where to find one. maybe they have a craigs list in Korea or something. thanks