Crepes!!!!! what do yall put in them :)

Options
i like them with strawberry jam and a little syrup or powdered sugar with a little syrup.:love: .. but im interested in what other ideas are out there:tongue: mine are not exactly healthy .. but i can not completely starve myself lol whatcha got ? :smile:

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Mine is so totally ultra different - strawberry PRESERVES with a little syrup and powdered sugar.

Oh snap.
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love spreading a little peanut butter or Nutella on them and filling them with bananas and strawberries...Yum! It makes me hungry for them just thinking about it!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Cake.
  • Mtleiker
    Mtleiker Posts: 160
    Options
    OH SNAP !!! YALL KNOW HOW TO EAT LOL :) delicious!!!!!
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    For breakfast: butter and powdered sugar! For dinner: mushrooms and shredded chicken in a creamy brown gravy yummy! :love:
  • kindabored
    kindabored Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ham and cheese every time :love:
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I prefer a little savory - turkey, brie, grapes, walnuts, some frsh herbs to garnish, served with a green salad with a vinaigrette. Perfect.
  • rachface1234
    rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    ricotta, 2 tbsp. coffee, raspberries, 1 tbsp. brown sugar

or savoury!

sausage with sage and onions and butternut squash!

crab beignets with garlic aioli (ok so these are fried and not for an uber healthy eating day, but yummm!)
  • phurst00
    phurst00 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have never made a crepe in my life.

I just wanted to post that when I read the title of this post, I thought it said "Creeps"....

LOL
  • jojoboxing
    jojoboxing Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    how many calories are in each crepe without anything in it? Can you make them with protein powder?
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Nutella
    Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I love caramelizing bananas in a bit of maple syrup. I'll mix some unsweetened cocoa powder, stevia, and almond milk and let it thicken. Drizzle this yummy fudge over caramelized stuffed crepes and it's heaven.

And when I'm really treating myself? Nutella, fresh strawberries and a ton of whipped cream ^.^
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    how many calories are in each crepe without anything in it? Can you make them with protein powder?

Probably. I haven't tried. I'm not sure how well it would cook. It can be tricky at times. The ones I make are 8 inches and 115 calories, 15g of carbs, 2g of fat, 5g of protein. I use 3 eggs and lowfat milk. I used to have them with nutella or 3 cheeses (anything from goat cheese to gorgonzola and camembert) but now usually with a bit of sugar or strawberry preserves. I like them with ham and swiss too though... or smoked salmon and boursin/alouette cheese.

Now I want crepes... lol.
  • AJB87
    AJB87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love Low fat or greek yogurt (any flavor) with Strawberries & Bananas (or any fruit) in my crepes for a sweet & healthy breakfast (I usually make my own crepes as well and add in a little vanilla flavoring for sweetness). Shredded or chopped (grilled or baked) chicken with Mushrooms and/or spinach and feta or goat cheese for a lunch or dinner option. You could make the crepes with Whole wheat flour as well.
  • pineapplenpears
    pineapplenpears Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and fruits!! yum yum yum
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    nutella + strawberries + bananas + ice cream + chocolate syrup
  • Mtleiker
    Options
    Anymore ideas !!!!????????????
  • Mtleiker
    Options
    Anymore ideas !!!!????????????
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    lingonberries, lingonberries into a stick of butter then gently put on top of crepes, powdered sugar, & whipped cream.
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I am a purist. Granulated sugar or maple syrup only! =)