One Year MFP and Weights, 0lbs Lost (pic)

Options

Replies

• Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You look great!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, can I ask did you drop inches? You didn't really have any to drop from your before pictures but I'm always curious.

I didn't really drop inches either...maybe like a half inch around the hips and a smidgen in the calves. If anything I have gained inches in a couple areas, but feel like the composition has changed for the better. In my case, the scale is the devil and tape measures don't even show me adequate progress.

If I just weighed and measured, I would have long ago quit.

Take progress pics!

Amaze-balls!!!! Do you know how much bf% you dropped and muscle gained? You look incredible!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time deciding if I like your abs or your delts more. Can I have both please? :blushing:

Agreed! You look fantastic!!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, can I ask did you drop inches? You didn't really have any to drop from your before pictures but I'm always curious.

I didn't really drop inches either...maybe like a half inch around the hips and a smidgen in the calves. If anything I have gained inches in a couple areas, but feel like the composition has changed for the better. In my case, the scale is the devil and tape measures don't even show me adequate progress.

If I just weighed and measured, I would have long ago quit.

Take progress pics!
    It's all about the pics. The numbers just give a way to qualify your progress. The pics help you see the body as a whole which is how everyone else sees it. It's not like the numbers are written all over so people can see them. Pictures let you step back and see the whole package. And OP you are the whole package:love:
  • ELENA01
    ELENA01 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing, love your abs. I need those on my body, lol! Great job, so glad you didn't quit long ago: flowerforyou:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! I love your goals too. :smile: Right now my goals are to get to 1x body weight for DL and squat and half for bench and OHP.
  • sarahz5
    sarahz5 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm, you forgot the back view!!! :love: :wink: I refuse to pick a favorite part of perfect. Your hard work is an inspiration - I know if I looked like your befores I would be hanging out on the couch gazing at my legs! Keep on picking things up, woman!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Love that your goals are around what you can do with your body! It's not just something to look at and feel good (or bad) about. You do look great BTW!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    So, you do know you look fantastic , right? Very model-ish. And nice swimsuit.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    thats a whole new level of hot!!! great work!!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    a scale is like a girlfriend to me.

if it doesnt go down im not a happy camper
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    F'ing awesome OP....f'ing awesome!!!!

sw8035sw753.gif
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    OP, what were your calorie levels/macros?

Edit: Forgot to say great job :)
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the good work!
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind works and support everyone. I hope that I can inspire others to work towards fitness goals and keep going, even if there is no scale change or you feel like "it isn't working". Dedication, persistence, and patience!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/819055-setting-your-calorie-and-macro-targets

This is a good place to start to figure out your calories requirements and macros. I wear a Fitbit and use that to figure out my TDEE (plus manually adding in a lowball estimate for weight training days). I make sure I get 120g of protein, 50g of fats, and let the rest fall where they may. I have been known to 1800 calories while cutting and 2400 calories while bulking. I am still playing around with some numbers to maybe lose a little more fat for the summer and then will pursue gaining lean mass again in the fall.

Also, for anyone wondering....VS Swimsuit :) The bottoms are the same, but I went with a new top this year - I think they are on sale still.
  • silverinc13
    silverinc13 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great work over the year!
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the reply and good luck in the future!
  • mamas0811
    mamas0811 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You Look Great!
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind works and support everyone. I hope that I can inspire others to work towards fitness goals and keep going, even if there is no scale change or you feel like "it isn't working". Dedication, persistence, and patience!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/819055-setting-your-calorie-and-macro-targets

This is a good place to start to figure out your calories requirements and macros. I wear a Fitbit and use that to figure out my TDEE (plus manually adding in a lowball estimate for weight training days). I make sure I get 120g of protein, 50g of fats, and let the rest fall where they may. I have been known to 1800 calories while cutting and 2400 calories while bulking. I am still playing around with some numbers to maybe lose a little more fat for the summer and then will pursue gaining lean mass again in the fall.

Also, for anyone wondering....VS Swimsuit :) The bottoms are the same, but I went with a new top this year - I think they are on sale still.

Great info and thank you for sharing your story!!! I really need to start picking up some weights! :glasses:
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Love that your goals are around what you can do with your body! It's not just something to look at and feel good (or bad) about. You do look great BTW!

^^totally agree with this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!