Any Bride-to-Be's on here?

Options
I'm dieting for my upcoming wedding and it would be fun to have friends that are doing the same!! Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    me! :) we still need to set our date...but it will likely be in late August or September. it will be very VERY small, so we don't need a lot of planning time...but we already got our pre-cana out of the way this past weekend :)
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi! Well, I'm not getting married, but my sister is in Sept - and I'm the MOH! Although I started losing weight last year, I fell off track and have recently jumped back on. Her wedding is some motivation for me...so I can relate. I'll send you a friend request; I'm very new to this site. Thanks!
  • triathlete5301
    triathlete5301 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEE!!!!! :happy: May 31st, 2014! Although I have been trying to do a lifestyle change forever, I hope this keeps me motivated!

Add me so we can support one another Brides! Good luck with wedding planning! :flowerforyou:
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    September 7th bride here! :)
  • allierae14
    allierae14 Posts: 167
    Options
    Fall 2014 .. hopefully :)
  • allierae14
    allierae14 Posts: 167
    Options
    I started a summer challenge group if any of you ladies want to join!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14606-making-new-habits-summer-challenge
  • seawolf86
    seawolf86 Posts: 55
    Options
    Me, I'm getting married May 17, 2014.. I will add you! Any one else feel free to add me, I love being supportive and having supportive friends to keep me on track!
  • Zombiexdee
    Zombiexdee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! Same wedding date as me! Adding you =)
  • jenfitnessmama
    jenfitnessmama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Getting married September 14th and trying to lose those last stubborn pounds before my big day! :)
  • Confidence1012
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm getting married October 12th! I could def use some motivation! :)