Don't give up halfway! (pics)

Options
In between June 2011-June 2012, I lost about 35 pounds.

bj6f5e.jpg
(Height: 5'6" -- Left : 205 -- Right: 170)

But in the last year, my weight became a distant priority. I've commited to maintaining my loss, but I haven't been losing more.

I'm coming up on this two year milestone of having decided to live a more active life, and to get and keep my weight in a healthy range. I *know* if I had kept my momentum up, and just stuck it out, through a couple of hard months, I would be 25 or 35 pounds lighter today

So, for everybody out there feeling frustrated ... don't give up! I am so proud of myself for what I have done. I know I will *never* see 200 pounds on the scale again. But I wish I wouldn't have quit. It is so hard to start again.

***Don't give up, folks!!!***

Meanwhile, June 2014, you will be mine!
I've logged every day for the last 7 days now .. I've restarted so many times, but gosh darn it, this will be it. This will be my next big push.

2z4iayq.jpg

Here is a picture of me in my lover's jeans. That is absolutely as far as they'll come up, hahaha. Now, he is tiny, and I never expect nor want to be able to button them up. But before June 2014, I'll get them over my hips. If this isn't motivational for me, I don't know if any image can be, haha!

Truck on, all you good men and women!

Replies

• rose555005
    rose555005 Posts: 15
    Options
    You can do it! I have complete confidence! :D I am bound and determined this time around. It's tough and it takes discipline but it's going to be well worth it. :bigsmile:

Good luck!
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have had gym memberships and done tons of stuff but this time, I took it slow, didn't beat myself up (or more importantly) quit after a bad day, I have kept a steady pace for 2 1/2 months and I am down 20 lbs today. I am taking my time, I'm being conscious of what I eat and maintaining a good amount of physical activity and I feel great. I don't always have good days or weeks for that matter but I keep it moving, humans are able to constantly change and evolve to something better, evolution takes time and I am happy to say I have made a LIFESTYLE change and that's the only reason I am able to do this. I have a LONG ways to go but I am working hard and staying focused! good luck on your journey add me if you would like:)