PHENTERMINE 37.5mg? ANY ONE ON IT?

Options
Hi.. so i just got my Rx for these pill and wanted to hear any testimonials on it.. Im doing it the right way by getting them by my Dr. and being monitored closely through the process. I need to loose 45 lbs.. ive read that most people loose up to 10lbs in the 1st week.. my question is.. did it only suppress your appetite? or did it also help you burn fat?

(please respect my choice to go on this pill, i don't need someone lecturing me about how bad diet pills are etc. just simply respect my option)

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Not worth side effects. I was on it and lost some weight but put it right back on because I didn't change anything else.
  • 123looloola
    Options
    Not worth side effects. I was on it and lost some weight but put it right back on because I didn't change anything else.

oh sorry to hear that.. im actually doing it to help myself loose the weight.. im still sticking to eating healthy and counting my calories as i have been doing for a month.. yet ive only lost 4lbs..
  • Jalyst79
    Jalyst79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I used it 4 years ago and I lost 71lbs while on Weight Watchers and working out 6-7 times a week. It gave me a lot of energy and but it did mess with my sleep, sometimes. I kept the weight off after I stopped using it until I got a lazy. It is a good jump start, but it's not a long term solution. You need to keep active and watch what you eat. The first month I lost 17lbs.
  • cmreynolds98
    cmreynolds98 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I took it while I wasn't able to do much because of an ankle/foot injury. I only had problems with sleep the second night I was on it. It caused me to drink lots of water because of the dry mouth side effect. After about a week, it didn't seem to do anything as far as suppressing my appetite. I didn't even take the last three pills the doctor prescribed me. Hope you have better luck than I did.
  • 123looloola
    Options
    I used it 4 years ago and I lost 71lbs while on Weight Watchers and working out 6-7 times a week. It gave me a lot of energy and but it did mess with my sleep, sometimes. I kept the weight off after I stopped using it until I got a lazy. It is a good jump start, but it's not a long term solution. You need to keep active and watch what you eat. The first month I lost 17lbs.

oh wow 17lbs.. thats great!

thank you! and yes i plan on sticking to my plan... working out and eating right.