Any TOPS members out there?

Options
Just wanted to see if there are any TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) out there, who are members of this website. It would be fun to motivate each other. Feel free to add me to your friends list so we can help cheer each other on.

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't know too much about TOPS, except my mother was on years ago, didn't know it was still around.
  • Angiepackmom4
    Options
    Yes it's still going. I love it because it's another way of keeping me accountable for my weight.
  • linda0429
    Options
    Hi TOPS Girls,
    Yes TOPS is still around in the US & Canada. You can find a location in your town on their web site. My mother was a member in the 60"s and I started in March of this year. I am down 18 lbs!
    I just found myfitnesspal told the girls at our last meeting about it. I will print my weekly report to show them instead of my TOPS weekly menu. Love the site.
    I am in so California and would love to be a diet buddy. Add me to you friends.
    Linda
  • ajm262
    ajm262 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been doing tops for about 2 months now and have lost 13 lbs! It's mostly older women in the group, I'm the youngest by far. But it really keeps me accountable. The whole group is very supportive. Add me as a friend!
  • amacd999
    amacd999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just re-joined TOPS this past Wednesday after being out of it for a couple of years due to work conflicts. I couldn't go when the meetings were. I actually used to be a leader at one time a few years ago in another province. I am looking forward to getting back into it again. I like the accountability and the friendships made. Also it's a nice night out for me where I am by myself.

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend - I don't turn anyone away and would love to chat with anyone!

Have a good weekend!

Alannah