Px90 diet

Options
Did you do the chart to figure out your cals or did/do you do your base/activities + your HRM cals? Also, do you do any deficit at all?

Replies

• stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    In general you can factor about 600 calories per workout for P90X. If you need help with the Macro-nutrient percentages (because myfitnesspal is way way way off) hit me with an email and I'll cut-and-paste the info.

:) Have fun!!!!!

Steve
    knightfit.com
  • Ironbear
    Ironbear Posts: 15
    Options
    yeah, I agree I think macro breakdown is a little high in areas that I would say should be considerably lower.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    And do you really do it with no deficit at all? Yes, pleases send me whatever you are talking about re micro nutrients :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    You can adjust your percentages of carbs, proteins, and fat on myfitnesspal. if you go to the MY HOME tab and then go to GOALS you can adjust the percentages to fit your P90X phases.
  • MisdemeanorM
    Options
    You can adjust your percentages of carbs, proteins, and fat on myfitnesspal. if you go to the MY HOME tab and then go to GOALS you can adjust the percentages to fit your P90X phases.

I know I have changed these in the past - but I can't seem to find them now - where do I go to change them?
  • MisdemeanorM
    Options
    Ah I found it - goals, not settings.

Dang, I only got 15 of my 190 proteins today. yeah...