quitting....

Options
2»

Replies

• Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    Don't quit!!!!!! Skinny Cow Ice Cream...
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    If you are smack in the middle of of 'recommended weight range' and you look to be at a good weight, stop. Why do you think you need to loose any more than recommended?
    I like this!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    To be honest I think you need to re-evaluate your weight loss. Looking at your diary, you don't even reach 1000 cal. a lot of times. I think you may need to up calories and add more exercise. This will change fat into muscle and give you a tone/lean look.
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You know, a kid sized vanilla cone at McDonald's or something like that is really low in calorie. Plus, I like it when I need something on the go. Even on the way home from the gym. :tongue:
  • molberts
    molberts Posts: 35
    Options
    you guys are AWESOME!!! thanks for the pep talk :heart:
    Never quit: there is no failure UNLESS you quit. You can get momentarily sidetracked--that's okay. Everyone has those moments. None of us are perfect. But do NOT QUIT!!!!!!!

LOL! thanks :bigsmile:
    whoa...that is kinda low! :) You'll probably better know how you feel as you get down a bit more, I keep changing my goal so I'm not 100% where I'll end up either. I don't wanna be boney but would like to be healthy looking and toned.

Well.. im kinda short :laugh: I definitely wont be going for boney either, I just have a bit more to lose off my middle. :wink:
    I am kind of stuck to. I'm 10 pounds from my dream goal. I think I look ok, pretty good, friends say, "You don't need to lose anymore." But if I want to look great then I need to focus and do everything right to lose the last 10. My percent of belly fat is also to much which is a health risk.
    you're SO nearly there - keep it up!!! :flowerforyou:

To be honest I think you need to re-evaluate your weight loss. Looking at your diary, you don't even reach 1000 cal. a lot of times. I think you may need to up calories and add more exercise. This will change fat into muscle and give you a tone/lean look.
    Thanks DanOoh, I'm eating as much as I can of the foods I'm "allowed" on this diet its hard to fit any more in as well as finding time to cook. I'm super busy at the moment fundraising to go volunteer abroad, once thats sorted and my shots are all paid for I'll be saving for gym membership. :smile: you're so right though, I should totally exercise more in the mean time :flowerforyou:
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I did not read everyones replies. So if this is a repeat my apologies. Better health is a lifetime change! When a person makes better food choices in a balanced way the weight starts to go down. NO ONE EATS 100% PERFECT, NOT JILLIAN, NOT TONY HORTON - NO ONE!!! What they do is eat and exercise correctly predominately most of the time. If anyone doesn't think Jillian kicks it up a notch right before it's time to film to be in the best shape, you are living in "lala" land.

If you feel having ice cream is going to destroy that reevaluate your idea of better health. If all week you ate and exercised right, how can a serving of ice cream ruin that? Make a decision"on the weekends I'll have my favorite dessert". Or I'll only eat my favorite dessert 1x a week. Or" I miss potato chips, I'll allow myself 1 small 16 oz bag each week to nibble on. "

Why not experiment? You might find if you increase your calories you will not gain weight because of your exercise and healthy eating. Maybe you will continue to loose weight!! ( I saw someone said you are eating like 1000 calories, I was eating about 1100 and not going anywhere I experimented and increased to 1480 calories and lost 2lbs in 8 days.) Better health should not be burden, it should make us feel good about ourselves and happy!!!

I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO MAKE A GOOD DECISION FOR YOURSELF!!
  • MimsDR
    MimsDR Posts: 12
    Options
    Give it up Hunni....... You know you are gonna lose weight in Haiti...... you need a few lbs. in reserve and, to be honest, you don't have eough in reserve right now. You'll lose sooo much weight working all day in that heat and that humidity....... Besides you are skinny now anyway - you have done wonderfully well !! X :flowerforyou: