Hello All, I am a new member

Options
Hello All, I am a new member to myfitnesspal, introduced by my freind Trish in the States (Thank you Trish!!!) I am a mother of 4 and live in Mallorca, Spain with my partner and children. As a whole family we attended the Company Summer BBQ at the weekend, had a fantastic time and eat and drank plenty. Upon arriving to the office on Monday morning, I was confronted by the pictures of me in a swimsuit and realised that it was time to take drastic action. And so here I am. Would dearly love to build up my support freinds so any requests are very welcome. Hasta Pronto !!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Garfy
    Garfy Posts: 41
    Options
    Good luck.

I hope deing introduced to this site will help you as much as it has helped me.

I have added you as a friend.

Angie
  • smallfatpenguin
    Options
    Hello, me too! (the drastic action bit). Never shed the baby pounds after my two girls and the youngest is three...so overdue effort. Lost 3.75lbs this first week so feeling good!

Good luck with it all! I'll keep looking for you when I'm on here.
    Love
    Helenx
  • loulouBell72
    loulouBell72 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome :drinker:

I love the whole balanced diet thing on the food tracker. It really makes me think about my protein and fat levels. I am vegetarian and always thought i might not have enough protein but i actually eat pretty healthy, just need to cut out the chocolate :love:

Best of luck to you with the goals you want to achieve.

Louise
    x
  • chelseagirlfl
    chelseagirlfl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to not hate having my picture taken!! You are so lucky to be in Spain! But- The food...It would be too hard for me.

Buena Suerte!

CHelsea
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hello & Welcome!! This is a great site and I'm sure you'll love it here. . . I know I do! :smile: Wishing you much success in reaching all of your goals. . .I know you can do it!!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hello All, I am a new member to myfitnesspal, introduced by my freind Trish in the States (Thank you Trish!!!) I am a mother of 4 and live in Mallorca, Spain with my partner and children. As a whole family we attended the Company Summer BBQ at the weekend, had a fantastic time and eat and drank plenty. Upon arriving to the office on Monday morning, I was confronted by the pictures of me in a swimsuit and realised that it was time to take drastic action. And so here I am. Would dearly love to build up my support freinds so any requests are very welcome. Hasta Pronto !!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to MFP!! It's a great site, lots of lovely people here. :flowerforyou:
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options

Lisa -- I am soooo glad that you came on here! You sound as excited as me about losing the weight!! :happy:

Trisha
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra