Fourth of July Goods

drtbottom
drtbottom Posts: 14 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering what you guys were planning on doing for the 4th of July weekend. I don't know if i should go home and face those ribs, barbeque chicken, and potatoe salad for days!!!! Has anyone made any modifications or is that gonna be a cheat weekend for everyone? Just wondering!!!:wink:

Replies

• drtbottom
    drtbottom Posts: 14 Member
    Hi everyone,

I was just wondering what you guys were planning on doing for the 4th of July weekend. I don't know if i should go home and face those ribs, barbeque chicken, and potatoe salad for days!!!! Has anyone made any modifications or is that gonna be a cheat weekend for everyone? Just wondering!!!:wink:
  • mamajo
    mamajo Posts: 19
    :bigsmile: :noway: Cheat - no way! I will take my own drinks (zero everything) and probably a salad - that way I will have stuff I can eat and not feel deprived. I always log my meals and exercise as I do them, so I will know what I can and can't do - I will hit the treadmill early so I can have my calories in my head!!!:huh:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Going camping for the holiday weekend. I'm not going to worry about my calorie intake to much but not planning on going over board either.
    You should go though and have fun. Have a little something in moderation and enjoy:drinker:

-adrienne:heart:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    When we grill out, we're going to bring our own chicken breasts to grill, so that will cut back on calories a little. I think we're going to bring our own fruit salad too. It should be a pretty good day for calories for me, if I can stay away from all the high-fat junk everyone else is going to bring!!!
This discussion has been closed.