Hello from Columbus...

Options
Hello Everyone,

My name is John and I signed up on this board on Monday and love it. I am spending way to much time on it. I have been reading the forums pretty often and it is a great motivation tool. I am looking at losing about 80lbs and getting back down to the weight I was when I met my wife 7 years ago (165 lbs). I haven't weighed myself yet, but will on monday.

Well I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi and I am looking at making some great friends on here.

John

Replies

• loulouBell72
    loulouBell72 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome John :drinker:
    I also spend too much time on here :laugh: Really must do some exercise!

Good luck with your mission :wink:

Louise
    x
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Hi John,

I was born in Columbus and lived in central Ohio most of my life until this year, when I moved to the UK to be with my fiance. It's such a huge change living here and good too see people from home. :) I've already lost somewhere between forty and fifty pounds. I don't know exactly because I didn't weigh myself in the beginning. I didn't want to see what the scale said. I know it's hard, but it's worth it in the end, even in the middle when you see your body starting to change. Good luck!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

My name is John and I signed up on this board on Monday and love it. I am spending way to much time on it. I have been reading the forums pretty often and it is a great motivation tool. I am looking at losing about 80lbs and getting back down to the weight I was when I met my wife 7 years ago (165 lbs). I haven't weighed myself yet, but will on monday.

Well I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi and I am looking at making some great friends on here.

John

Hi John! It's addictive here isn't it :laugh: , I never see Facebook anymore pmsl!

Good luck in your weigh-in on Monday, fingers crossed for you! :drinker:
  • Loves2love
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the posts!!

Have a great weekend,
    John