I'm new...

Options
cdqtducks
cdqtducks Posts: 19 Member
Just joined this place about a week ago. I'm 27... and wanting to lose weight for my own health and being. I have celiac disease and I'm diabetic. I love finding new recipes and sharing them! Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other and keep each other in check! :)

Replies

• SemperCierra
    Options
    We should definitely be friends! We could both use the motivation, haha~ :)
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'll add you! :smile:
    Looking for supportive friends as well to share the experience!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • nshidi
    nshidi Posts: 10
    Options
    Add me too. I need to figure out how to add folks. I am thinking you are gluten free too. If you get a chance, listen to Bright Side Ben radio show by Pharmacist Ben Fuchs on nutrition and its importance on www.gcnminerals.com click on the GCNLIVE tab
    click on Listen and scroll down to Bright Side Ben. You can ask questions too. You can listen to the archived files too.
  • cdqtducks
    cdqtducks Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! Motivation is really the key. I have until July 1st to do my own type of work outs and then my boyfriend gets to tell me what kind of exercise I need to do each day.... I'm kind of scared cause he is a beefcake... (he works in construction) so I have a feeling I'll be in horrible shape july 1st.

This means I need motivation to do as well as I can until July 1st!!!
  • nshidi
    nshidi Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for adding me. Yay I figured out how to add a friend too :)
  • ParileeAgnes
    Options
    I joined on Monday and looking for motivation I have 100 pounds to lose. I already have lost 75 pounds. I am also a diabetic. Lets stay in touch.:smile: ::laugh: :happy: