Looking for Supportive Friends

Options
Hi all! I just recently joined again. I am determined to make this work this time. I would love to have new friends so that we can support each other. Please feel free to add me. :smile:

Thanks!

Replies

• SemperCierra
    Options
    This is my second time coming back to MFP, too. I would gladly be your friend. :)
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm doing it my second time around as well after a hiatus with school.

I'll add you and anyone else is free to add me.

Support and motivation is what will get you there. Cheers! :bigsmile:
  • lovingaj81508
    lovingaj81508 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First time trying the MFP, but I did do weightwatcher. I actually lost the 20 pounds, but gained it back. I am looking for a inexpensive way to loose the weight for good!! I would love any support and encouragement!
  • lfjc12
    lfjc12 Posts: 4
    Options
    First time trying the MFP, but I did do weightwatcher. I actually lost the 20 pounds, but gained it back. I am looking for a inexpensive way to loose the weight for good!! I would love any support and encouragement!
    I would like to be friends need support myself,need to lose 30 lb
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is my second time back too. Will send you a friend request. We can do this together!! I need to lose about 20 pounds.:wink:
  • this_is_it77
    this_is_it77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds! I am really excited and looking forward to supporting each other.
  • TinaHuffman74
    Options
    I'm Tina and I am new to this. This is my first diet. I am almost 40 and have been thin all my life until I had my third child. I have four and my youngest is 12. I am finally at a place where I want to lose weight. I need all the support I can get. My husband and I are doing this together with our family also. I am happy to encourage and need encouragement also. I am in school to be a chef,so I feel I need to get healthy quickly before I never do.:flowerforyou:
  • dfreddie
    dfreddie Posts: 8
    Options
    Can I join too? I'm new to these boards, but I have tried tracking in MFP previously. Never stick to it. I'd love support and friends. I haven't figured out how to add people though on here. I lost 40 pounds a couple years ago and kept it off for well over a year, now the past year it's been creeping up and really jumped tis past 5 months or so, so it's time to get back down to where I'm comfortable in my skin.
  • cdqtducks
    cdqtducks Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It's my first time here too! Definitely not my first diet, but my first time actually feeling like I need a LIFE CHANGE, instead of a "DIET" It's kind of scary, but it needs to be done. Add me if you want. :)
  • margieo1983
    margieo1983 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Friends are fun, especially when they they are supportive. Yay! I'll add you and everybody else. If anybody else wants to add me, have at it! :)

Yay for us!!
  • larlo74
    larlo74 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 60 pounds. I'm always looking for new friends and support!! Add me if you'd like.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I look at this not as a diet but as a lifestyle change and learning how to be accountable for your behaviors. I will add you.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Now git in there and git 'er done!
  • GrammyNanner
    GrammyNanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I'm new to these boards, but I have tried tracking in MFP previously. Never stick to it. I'd love support and friends. I haven't figured out how to add people though on here. I lost 40 pounds a couple years ago and kept it off for well over a year, now the past year it's been creeping up and really jumped tis past 5 months or so, so it's time to get back down to where I'm comfortable in my skin.

Hi, click on their username and a screen will come up giving you the option to add them. You can even send them a message!
  • Runhard13
    Runhard13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    such a great and supportive site...feel free to add and best of luck!!
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    been here a while now (100 days according to MFP lol)
    need some more motivating friends, can add me if you want to.
  • nellyett
    nellyett Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me....I'm on here daily. It's a terrific tool and has helped me immensely!
  • smmadsen
    smmadsen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great so many of you are second go rounders!
    Makes me feel better. This is my secong go round but this is the first time I got on web and not just phone app.
    I really like all the advice and friendship.
    Anyone feel free to add me. So far, I only have another fellow Texan and my brother who lives in Seattle.
    Good luck to all of you!
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on every day and try to comment regularly... love making new MFP friends! They actually understand what this weight loss thing is like! Have been here for almost 2 years! Have lost 40 lbs... but after about a year of nothing, (kind of lost all motivation, but am back at it now!) I reset all my goals and starting weight. Feel free to add me! :)