The end of the old me, and the begining of the new me

Options
2»

Replies

• andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you got the pic thing sorted! : ) Great job Andy. Just keep up the consistency and over time your body will change
    more and more. It's only gonna get better from here. : D
    ty dani
  • Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ha! I thought :blushing: I was the only one with "many different screen names" on here... but I know exactly what u mean... and honestly all we can do is jst keep on going.... :smile: U look Great by the way... Keep It UP :flowerforyou:
  • andyisandy
    Options
    Ha! I thought :blushing: I was the only one with "many different screen names" on here... but I know exactly what u mean... and honestly all we can do is jst keep on going.... :smile: U look Great by the way... Keep It UP :flowerforyou:
    ty! And yes we can do this!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Im so glad you are my Friend you are an inspiration to me Keep up the good work Its good to see that persistance pays off :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • andyisandy
    Options
    Im so glad you are my Friend you are an inspiration to me Keep up the good work Its good to see that persistance pays off :flowerforyou: :heart:
    Ty hun
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!
  • escap1
    escap1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • GretchCaskey
    Options
    keep it up- it truly is a lifestyle change. You can do it!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am new to this and have been on for 2 weeks. I have lost 8 lbs so far.
    keep up the good work! You look great and seeing posts like yours help keep me motivated.

Thanks
    Dwilcox56
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you Andy! It took me years to get to where I am, and the only thing I never did was GIVE UP! You have the same thing in you, and you will continue to move forward until you have reached your goals.

You deserve this Andy. <3
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Well done! You're an inspiration.
  • trekkietaz
    trekkietaz Posts: 81
    Options
    very awesome keep it up
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You are really do look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!