fitbit

Anyone been using this product? Got any comments about it?
Mine is still in the mail but I'm looking forward to seeing how it works.
I understand it's okay to wear in the shower but it would be nice if I could wear it in the pool.

Replies

• missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    I loooove mine.

I do not wear it in the shower though. I have the Zip though so that may be different.
  • jody664
    jody664 Posts: 397 Member
    I love mine. It has motivated me to move more, and I like that I get a better estimate of my TDEE daily. I've been using mine about a month, and I'm seeing a lot better weight loss results since using it to watch my activity level and calorie intake.

If you ordered the Flex, I think that one you can shower with. The FitBit One (which I have) and the Zip, you cannot. Hope you enjoy it!
  • bsalvato
    bsalvato Posts: 63 Member
    The Flex is water resistant to 10 meters so wearing it in the pool should be fine. I wore mine in the pool just last week.
  • I think it is awesome- especially since you can sync it up with the myfitnesspal app! I never realized how much I walk at work till I started using mine. It is a great tool to use and helps keeps me on track by feeling obligated to get all my steps in. Great product for the price. I originally had a body bugg but the site cost money every month, I like that the fitbit site is free.
  • Bekahmardis
    Bekahmardis Posts: 602 Member
    I got mine the day the Flex was released and I love it. I've managed to finally figure out my accurate TDEE and, armed with that knowledge and a sync to MFP, I've lost 3 pounds this month!
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Yep, there's a Fitbit user group here on MFP.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1307-fitbit-users
  • kingtermite
    kingtermite Posts: 82 Member
    Love the Fitbit! Been using it for about 6 months or so.

I definitely would NOT wear it in the shower. Where did you hear that? Unless that's a new feature with the Flex and that's the one you got.....

I have a Fitbit One and it should NOT be worn in shower. Then again...with model except the new Flex, how "could" you wear it in the shower? You'd have nothing to clip it to.
  • geckospot
    geckospot Posts: 56 Member
    I did get the flex. My mailman is in the doghouse though since my new toy did not arrive today. Gonna be stalking him until it shows up. ;-)
  • pet1127
    pet1127 Posts: 572 Member
    I did get the flex. My mailman is in the doghouse though since my new toy did not arrive today. Gonna be stalking him until it shows up. ;-)

ahahahahaha poor mailman :noway: