Jennifer Lopez!
  • gaga4glitter
    gaga4glitter Posts: 129
    Options
    Khloe Kardashian
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    sooo, i did go through the prior posts...an not one Jennifer Aniston! :glasses:

Makes sense, as I'm usually the oddball!! Ha!

I was just going through the responses. I would totally agree with you on Jennifer Aniston. Anytime!
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Carrie Underwood....especially her legs!! Rockin' body!!

Her too. Love her legs!!
  • HurricaneFrancis88
    Options
    Picture was WAY too big so...Kim K. lol!

Hahahaha You're gonna have to get quite a bit of plastic surgery for that body!
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Noomi Rapace in Prometheus. Cannot find a pic of her full body, but she looked fantastic (muscular and strong).

prometheus-trailer-wondercon.jpg
  • NicolleLindgren
    NicolleLindgren Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Kat Dennings. I've always had a large chest and I really hope I don't lose it all :/

343orki.jpg
  • mwersan
    mwersan Posts: 175
    Options
    Male Celebrity - Matthew McConaughey/Bradley Cooper

Female Celebrity - Jennifer Lawrence
  • slporter0003
    Options
    Read through other responses......Okay, adding a few.....Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, and Jessica Biel.
  • NicolleLindgren
    NicolleLindgren Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence and Mila Kunis are my girl crushes. And Emilia Clarke. Gerard Butler... I could look at him for years.
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Pink...I think she's hot and love her strength and confidence. My body type lends towards muscle more than curves like her.

This too!

pink1.jpg

My figure is nothing like hers though LOL
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options
    rs_560x415-130515130203-1024.Britney.Yoga.mh.051513.jpg

Good ole' Britney!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i know this is the chit-chat section, but you want my honest opinion on what celeb has my ideal body?

honestly there are no celebs that have my ideal body. i know with hard work and eating right i will never attain those hot bods...yes, i know they work hard and eat well, but its just not in my cards.

I am content working hard, eating right, and getting to my own ideal body. I don't need to think or compare myself to these celebs.

i am proud to work hard and get what i want to look like...that is a healthy and happy person.
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Ooh yes, I agree with the poster above who said Mila Kunis too. I love her body. Also Kate Hudson.
  • Adastreia
    Adastreia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Scarlett Johansson?

scarlett-johansson-bikini-0210-09-580x435.jpg

Yes, please.
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Khloe Kardashian
    I love her body! Also Beyoncé
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    i know this is the chit-chat section, but you want my honest opinion on what celeb has my ideal body?

honestly there are no celebs that have my ideal body. i know with hard work and eating right i will never attain those hot bods...yes, i know they work hard and eat well, but its just not in my cards.

I am content working hard, eating right, and getting to my own ideal body. I don't need to think or compare myself to these celebs.

i am proud to work hard and get what i want to look like...that is a healthy and happy person.

I think, or hope anyway, that most of us know that with eating well and working hard we'll create the best versions of our own bodies that we can and that for most of us looking like our celeb idols is unrealistic but as long as we're realistic it's fun to work with a goal in mind.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Julia Roberts circa Pretty Woman :)
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Pink...I think she's hot and love her strength and confidence. My body type lends towards muscle more than curves like her.

I saw her in concert this year, and she's insanely ripped...that girl works HARD for that body (if you didn't see it...google what she looked like when she was pregnant, and you'll see the kind of work she has to be putting in).