Hello

Options
BatCola
BatCola Posts: 64 Member
A friend of mine suggested this site... I hope that I can manage to fit in here and make friends. I have struggled my entire life with my weight and I hope I can change. It's hard though especially when you never really knew how to eat right in the first place. It's hard to say no to yourself especially when you know how good food tastes and feels. I had tried a modified version of Adkins recently and done well until the stress of life hit. So here I am again making another attempt to loose weight its just so hard and my life is so hectic that food gets me through it?

(Just wondering is there anyway you can make your profile private?)

Replies

• flab2fabin6
    Options
    A friend of mine suggested this site... I hope that I can manage to fit in here and make friends. I have struggled my entire life with my weight and I hope I can change. It's hard though especially when you never really knew how to eat right in the first place. It's hard to say no to yourself especially when you know how good food tastes and feels. I had tried a modified version of Adkins recently and done well until the stress of life hit. So here I am again making another attempt to loose weight its just so hard and my life is so hectic that food gets me through it?

Hello, I am new here also. Good luck on your journey. I also have used food as my crutch but starting today no more. I do not know how to make your page private.

(Just wondering is there anyway you can make your profile private?)
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll fit in just fine. Good luck!
  • seawillow7
    Options
    you will find that this is a wonderful site for making friends and great inspiration! Good luck and don't give up! :smile:
  • TGroezinger
    TGroezinger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hear you girl! You can do this! I just joined this week. I know all about the struggles of weight l oss, too. The motivation to keep exercising is difficult for me. I have lost and gained and lost and gained so many times...you'd think my body was an accordian...lol! I like the idea of tracking my food consumption. It makes me think twice before pop something in my mouth because i know I am going to have to write it down. Don't give up your dream to be healthy and fit...one day at a time girl!
  • BatCola
    BatCola Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys its really hard but I am giving it a try... I know modified adtkins might not be the best approach but its working for me right now..:wink: