Hello Losers!

tbrewer29
tbrewer29 Posts: 25
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, I just joined myfitnesspal yesterday and I can honestly say this is one of the better diet/weight loss sites out there. I'm happy to join and hope that I can win this bulge battle, I'm truly tired of fighting it. This time I will do it all on my own without the help of diet pills or fad diets.

Wishing you all the best!

Wish me luck!

Tina

Replies

• benchiru
    benchiru Posts: 12
    Welcome and wish you luck!:smile:
  • Welcome to our family!!!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Welcome you will love this site it is great the resources are wonderful and so are the friends that support you. This is the largest support group that there is please feel free to add me as a friend and I look forward to seeing your success!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    best of luck! Best health! I look at other people's wisdom on this site...helps, awesome people, awesome help.

You can do it!
  • Welcome to the greatest place on earth, besides Disneyland of course ..
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Hey you calling me a LOSER!!??!! THANKS!!! :):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I have not been here long and I love it!! Everyone here is so supportive and you get so many ideas about what to eat by peeking in on others food diaries. It's great!
    Good Luck Loser!! :tongue:
  • Thank you all for your welcome messages. I do love this site already. I can't wait to get more familiar with how the site works. But I have NEVER been on a site that has EVERY SINGLE food I've logged - that is absolutely amazing to me!

Good luck on your weight loss journeys!
This discussion has been closed.