I CROSSED MY LEGS!

Options
Holy Crap!
I carry allll my weight below the belt. Serious junk in that trunk. I could never cross my legs at the knee. Instead it was an awkward balance about 5 inches below my knee resting on the other one. And it hurt my back and thighs keeping the muscles taught to hold it there.

I was just kicking back in the office, chit chatting, and realized my legs were crossed at the knee!! CASUALLY!

I haven't been able to see ANY weightloss so far. But that right there is proof in the fat-free-puddin aint it?

**Best day ever**

Replies

• mtbaker64
    mtbaker64 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! That is awesome!
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is an amazing feeling. Keep up the good work!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Great progress!! :)
  • REDI4CHANGE60
    Options
    I know the feeling!! It feels great to be able to cross your legs at the knee.
  • TiaFerrera
    TiaFerrera Posts: 93
    Options
    I know the feeling!! It feels great to be able to cross your legs at the knee.

Lol it seems so stupid and little but it just hits you like a ton of bricks!
  • tlc1126
    tlc1126 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your doing great!! Good for you! I remember the first time I could do the same...now I do it all the time haaa. BTW my daughters name is Tia!
  • bonelessskinless
    Options
    it's all about the NSV's forget the scale!!
  • Raeontherun
    Raeontherun Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Keep pushing forward!!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    OMG EXCITING!!!! I cannot wait to be able to do that again!! Congratulations!
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • TotalTory
    TotalTory Posts: 59
    Options
    NSV's - love them. Keep at it.
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • nfarrow91
    nfarrow91 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is just great :)
  • wpbmommy1
    wpbmommy1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So happy for your NSV. That's what its all about!!
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling! I never could at my heaviest and always sat with one foot under my other leg. (Imagine resting an ankle on your knee, then picture that reversed with the ankle under the knee) I still sit like that a lot, but I can cross my legs at the knees now also. Grats!
  • Crucifry
    Crucifry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious!!! Congrats girl! I noticed the other day that I could sit on my feet in child's pose...which I've never been able to do! Hahaha!
  • knitbytes
    knitbytes Posts: 114
    Options
    I had the same experience two weeks ago!! I was watching a movie with my husband and suddenly realized that I'd had my legs crossed at the knee for at least half an hour! I was totally astonished. I haven't been able to hold that position comfortably in at least 5 or 6 years!
  • tam_a_ram_a
    tam_a_ram_a Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yay! Isn't it crazy how we take for granted the little things we don't even realize we can't do until we can do them again? Keep up the good work :)
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    It's funny how something like that is something some people never even THINK about! But i get it........BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Go you! Awesome NSV! Woowoo.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!