2/3 Cup Almond Flour
¼ Cup Green Onions – Chopped
2 Large Eggs
2 Cloves Garlic – Minced
1 tsp. Sea Salt
½ tsp. Black Pepper
(2 Tbs. Peace and Love)

DIRECTIONS
Grate cauliflower or pulse in a food processor until it resembles rice. In a covered, microwave safe bowl, microwave cauliflower for 5 minutes.

In a large mixing bowl, combine cauliflower, sweet potato, bacon, almond flour, green onions, eggs, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.

Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet, over medium heat. Once hot, take a scoop of the sweet potato mixture, form it into a patty and put it in the pan. Using a spatula, flatten it out, being careful not to separate it. Cook a few at a time. You may need to add fresh oil in between batches. Cook until browned on both sides. About 3 minutes each side.

Preheat oven to 350° Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Finish the potato cakes in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes on middle rack.

Prep Time – 20 Minutes
Cook Time – 40 Minutes

Makes Servings: 10 Cakes
Per Serving: 1 Cake
Calories – 97
Protein – 5 g
Carbs – 4.6 net g
Fat – 6 g
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Replies

• joannd1957
    Options
    Hi - I'm always looking for good recipes, and this one sounds great. I'm not sure you figured the calories correctly, though. If you are frying these cakes in oil - the oil isn't listed in your ingredient list, and it adds alot of calories when you fry anything. So, hopefully, when I get a chance to make these, I will reconfigure these for the frying and maybe try just a wipe of oil in the pan to lightly brown them and then bake them? Just wondering?
  • mycrobemini
    mycrobemini Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You said the magic word! (bacon...but really, it's obvious)
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    use extra virgin olive oil themn and add it calories.
    anyways i got it on facebook