Ready to get rid of this baby weight and more...

Options
Good Morning,

Just joined 2 days ago and so far so well...Here is a little back ground on me. The last time I was at my goal weight was 12 years ago. I think with just the pace of my life style I ended up makin less healthy choices and made little to no time for excercise. My last signifigant weight loss was about 4 years ago when I was trying to shed weight for my wedding and sucessfully lost 25 lb. Unfortunately that year I dislocate my knee which really slowed me up, but managed to maintain that weight loss unitl I go pregnant a year later. So on top of an already unhealthy weight I put on the weight I lost and a little more. This year I found out I'm going to need knee surgery and I know that this will challenge me in my weight loss goals, but I'm determined to figure out a way to loose weight eventhough I won't be as physically active as I'd like to be at first. There will be a long recovery and extensive physical therapy, but I'm not going to let that stop me! I will loose this weight and I'm excited about using this site to help me along the way.

Good luck to all in reaching your goals!

Replies

• PoeticDeLite
    PoeticDeLite Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you!!! Hopefully with PT you will burn calories while strengthening your knee!!
    Newbie here as well, and like you over the past years I have just made bad choices and had a sedentary lifestyle to go with it! I am determined to be here for my kids and one day grand kids!!!