Anyone Paleo out there?

Options
I've recently discovered the joy of Paleo --- eating a certain way, with as limited carbs as possible, with my normal daily 'movement' (chasing a 10 month and a 4 year old) which will result in fat loss and muscle tone/leanness!

I have never been a skinny 'gal,' -- I was always chunky, all my entire life and dairy-free for 7+ years (dairy allergies run in my family). 4 years ago when my 1st son was born I lost weight and looked/felt great! Of course, I started gaining back and after my 2nd son, I lost again and became gluten-free!

About a month ago I found Paleo from MarksDailyApple.com and I am hooked! I have my 'off' days, and I'm still trying to work it out - my girlfriend, who got me started on Paleo, says it may take a while to even out/feel good/get my groove for eating properly again!

I'm 30 this year and determined to feel good and look good for the rest of my life. I love this app, too, because I can see how many carbs I ingest over the day - I try to stay at 20% or less.

If you are like me, a Paleo-person, feel free to add me! I always need support and it's good to see/be inspired by others as well!

Replies

• Alafia22
    Alafia22 Posts: 112
    Options
    I am currently eating Paleo as a part of the "Whole 30" challenge for 30 days. I have to say.... I LOVE IT! I won't weigh in until June 30th, but I feel amazing. I think I may eat close to this for the long haul. Check out whole9life. com for more info (not my site, lol).

I'd love some other paleo friends.

:-)