The first few weeks...

Options
Are a real killer. I have done pretty good at fighting off my cravings so far, I only went slightly off the wagon once and it wasn't even that bad. I keep reminding myself of my goals and it's helping. What's your motivation??

Replies

• JBoard0411
    JBoard0411 Posts: 20
    Options
    I always struggled with this which caused me to start a stop a few times! I have been doing much better this time around at staying focused. The thing that is really keeping me motivated this time is that I really want to live a healthy lifestyle for not only myself but my family as well. Being able to actually keep up with my 2 year old when he runs around is alo a big plus :)
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I struggled with this so much in the beginning in fact I had a lot of beginnings because i would throw in the towel....until this time.

for the first little while i took it hour by hour because of my love/hate with food. I now take it day by day and tell myself that everyday is a new day and i can make it how i want.

My motivation is seeing my calendar stickered with every day i worked out. I just completed Month 1 of Insanity and am now starting Month 2. I want to finish this workout because i've challenged myself. Its much harder than any other workout i've done and I used to be a full-time runner, this is nothing compared, its much harder.

It has turned my hate for exercise around and i have so much energy. I can't wait to try on my bikini and be that much smaller.