Eat, Pray, Love

Options
Spartan621
Spartan621 Posts: 7 Member
Happy Friday! Is anyone else going to see 'Eat Pray Love' this weekend? I am going to smile during the line about doing a 'no carb left behind experiment' :-)

Replies

• Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I have no desire to see that movie. That whole phenomenon over it just annoys me to no end. I'm not interested in reading about or watching a movie about some poor little rich girl who had to go travel around the world for a year to find herself. I'm sure if I could afford to travel the world for a year I'd be F'n enlightened too.

Do you know the book publisher funded the whole trip? How convenient.

Enjoy the movie though if you are going to see it. LOL
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the movie. I very much enjoyed the book. Even though it was a bit indulgent it was such a great perspective on moving on from troubled relationships which is what I'm working on myself. It may not speak to everyone but it definitely hit home with me. I think Julia Roberts will be great to watch on the journey.
  • sk2010
    sk2010 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am planning to see it - it's been a while since I have seen a Julia movie - and mix in sites of Rome - I wouldn't miss it! :wink:
  • Sonflower
    Options
    I am dying to see this movie also, for some reason my heart really connected with this movie...

I think though we are waiting till Monday to go, we are going to go see Michael Grimm perform at the Silver Slipper on Saturday night...he is from my area, so I want to support a local boy trying to make it big..
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Probably one that my daughter and wife will go to without me.

I am going to see "The Expendables" tomorrow, though.
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yeah, EPL is going to get killed by Expendables and Scott Pilgrim Vs the World. Both of which I'm dying to see.
  • Spartan621
    Spartan621 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @ Roaddog, Have fun: 'The Other Guys' is a fun movie too :-)

Everyone going to watch the movie have fun! It should be entertaining. TGIF