Anyone with Family on here??

Options
Just curious. Th site is great place to motivate others :)

Replies

• annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Two of my sons use MFP. My youngest has lost 97 lbs.
  • bdoug1234
    bdoug1234 Posts: 28
    Options
    Ah great .. good to hear.. best of luck to you and all your family
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    One of my daughters and one of my sons uses mfp. The other two are too young yet. LOL
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    My sister. Will eventually invite my brother.
  • MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    no, not many know I am using this site.. I am doing this for me. If they ask maybe I will tell them but I like being anonymous in a manner of speaking
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I told both of my sisters about it. One is still on although not very active on here. The other (who needs to lose quite a bit of weight), said it was too hard to log, and didn't stick with it. But I got my husband to join and he's lost almost 20 lbs since he
    joined in Jan. & is too skinny now!
  • courtneyknudsen2
    Options
    My sister. :)
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Both my brothers joined. One is very infrequent and will log for a few days then stop for a few days. He is losing though so i won't give him slack. My other brother won't give me his username but seems to be doing well.

My uncle joined two weeks ago today. He's my best friend so I'm very happy to have him on here.

All three of them joined because of me. It makes this journey easier knowing they are here too. My mom has also mentioned joining but she had a gastric bypass surgery 2 years ago and wants to speak with her doctor before joining to find out what goals she needs to stick with.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    my wife, daughter (& 2 co-workers). Some more active than others.
  • mrtobias50
    mrtobias50 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My daughter and son-in-law and their best friend.
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Both of my parents and my sister, but none of them use it consistently.
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Apparently my mother is on here somewhere, but she hasn't looked for me and I haven't looked for her. Not sure I'd want that...haha.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    My SIL, her sister and her niece are on here, but my SIL isn't active. I wish she would get serious but I don't see that happening.
  • bdoug1234
    bdoug1234 Posts: 28
    Options
    Crazy thing is it was m daughter that got me on here with the blackberry app... Don't use the app anymore but need a new phone.. It is very helpful when traveling for business to keep in touch with reality on the travel calories..
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

no i don't have family. it's just you.