Ready to loose 40LBs!

Options
CurlyC28
CurlyC28 Posts: 15 Member
Hi! I'm Crystal and I've had my baby weight on way too long! My son is turning two and I haven't lost any of it! Right now I'm 180lbs and I want to be back to 140lb! I need support or just someone to talk to about my efforts! Who's with me?

Replies

• rhilton1
    rhilton1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 40 pounds also. I have 37 more to go! So I will support and help with motivating you and you do the same with me if you can. We can do it! I've found it's all about the calories and what we eat. And that's my weakness.
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have 39 lbs left to lose and could use extra support too :0)! Sending friend request!
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 pounds to lose too. I will send a request and we can motivate each other:) good luck to you!
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've got 20-30 (basing my goal on how I feel after 20 lost) and I've added you!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have about maybe 35 to 40 left too lose now. Good luck on your journey. Bless you
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    You can friend me.I will support you!!!!!
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    Actually I have lost 67--32 on MFP.
  • nicolle1989
    Options
    Hi I'm Nicolle
    And I want to lose 35LBs
    Over the past year I have gained a lot of weight for no reason and I just want my old self back. I miss looking in the mirror and liking what I see. I have lost nearly 15LBs since starting MFP about 2 months go. I am really seeing a difference especially in my engery level.
    Good luck to everyone :smile:
  • CurlyC28
    CurlyC28 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You guys are all awesome! Having people to help motivate and keep me on track makes me super excited to be doing this!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,

You can reach your goals. A friend request has been sent.
    I am Yvette. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better. :smile:
  • MissBum
    MissBum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Very similar goals- adding you! Let's do this thing =)