Breakfast menu?

Options
alethea88
alethea88 Posts: 112 Member
What do you usually have for breakfast? Mine would be 1 half boiled egg, an apple, and coffee with a bit of creamer. :smile:

Replies

• bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I love multigrain cheerios, or toast with peanut butter... or an ommelette, or a fried egg breakfast sandwich. So good.
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    It varies but usually one of:

- Kashi Go Lean cereal with berries on top
    - natural PB or AB on toast or English muffin
    - smoothie with fruit, almond milk and protein powder
    - steel cut oats with banana and PB or canned pure pumpkin and nuts
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup plain rolled oats w/ whey protein
    1 cup almond milk unsweetend
    2 hard boiled eggs
    2~3 strawberries
    Decaf coffee...
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I usually have eggs, bacon, and a toasted english muffin with sugar free jam....mmmmm.
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    a combination of some of the following, hard boiled eggs, greek yogurt, banana, strawberries, cheese, cream of wheat, toast (on naughty days)
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a morning eater, so lately I've been doing smoothies for breakfast. It's light and fuels me up. I'll either toss some spinach and frozen fruit into my Nutribullet and add coconut or almond milk or I'll whip up Carnation instant breakfast with coconut or almond milk and maybe a banana or a little peanut butter.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    1. eggs, bacon and berries
    2. yogurt, roasted flax and raspberries
    3. home made sausage and egg
    4. strawberries, whipped cream and a protein shake

It varies, but I have a 500 calorie budget for breaky.
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i have been making overnight oats, with rolled oats, yogurt and mashed banana :)
    i am trying to cut down my coffee intake to 1 a day
    other than that i have cooked oats, a boiled egg or fruit :)
  • c_faulkenburg
    c_faulkenburg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's a smear of PB on an English muffin, or PB and an apple, or cheese and crackers. I got really adventurous there for a while and was eating leftovers for breakfast.. Hamburgers, pizza, etc.
  • Dharmafor1
    Dharmafor1 Posts: 32
    Options
    I usually have 1/2 cup of egg-whites, 2 strips turkey bacon, 1/2 to 1 cup of strawberries or raspberries, one small glass of a green smoothie and a cup of green tea or coffee. I'll have the remainder of the green smoothie for a mid morning snack.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    2 Thomas Bagel thins
    2 Tbsp. All Natural Peanut Butter
    Honey (sprinkled over the peanut on the the toasted bagels)
    1 Banana
    1 Glass of 1% Chocolate Milk
    1 Travel Mug size medium roast coffee with 2 spoonfuls of pure cane sugar and 2 Tbsp. of International Delight Hershey
    chocolate and caramel creamer...

Pretty much have this every morning may change it up once in a great while and have oatmeal with brown sugar....
  • lafochs
    lafochs Posts: 21
    Options
    1. Egg sandwich with canadian bacon
    2. Sourdough wrap with peanut butter, a sliced banana, blueberries and sliced strawberries
    3. Overnight oats (old-fashioned oats, flaxseed, greek yogurt, almond milk) with fruit and honey or peanut butter
    4. Cereal for when I'm feeling really lazy
  • robinellis
    robinellis Posts: 66
    Options
    i don't usually have a lot of time in the morning before work and i'm not a big breakfast person so i having been making smoothies for breakfast. 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup raspberries, half a cup of plain greek yoghurt and a half a cup of milk. gives me the energy to get my butt to work.