Doctor's visit

Options
Roboguy
Roboguy Posts: 25 Member
I just got back from my regular checkup and for the first time in a while, the doctor was pleased. This guy saved me two years ago and hasn't been convinced that I was "out of the woods" since then.
But now, according to him, my weight is better, blood sugar is excellent, blood pressure is perfect and I look better than I have in years. He agreed with my decision to drop one of my diabetic medications because it was causing my blood sugar to drop too low and he reduced the other by half.
I believe that when I left, he closed the office and went for a drink.

Replies

• ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Nice! Glad to hear it!
  • greyhoundmommy
    greyhoundmommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options

This made me giggle. Congrats btw!
  • moranc
    moranc Posts: 14
    Options
    Way to go! It's amazing the added health benefits losing weight can have besides just being skinny and feeling good about yourself. I have Crohn's and eating healthy and staying at a good weight is a must to maintain my Crohn's. I was there last year and hoping to get back there now.

Keep up the good work!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I just got back from my regular checkup and for the first time in a while, the doctor was pleased. This guy saved me two years ago and hasn't been convinced that I was "out of the woods" since then.
    But now, according to him, my weight is better, blood sugar is excellent, blood pressure is perfect and I look better than I have in years. He agreed with my decision to drop one of my diabetic medications because it was causing my blood sugar to drop too low and he reduced the other by half.

:laugh:

Well done you though, seriously! :drinker:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! My doctor that I started this journey with is no longer working at my doctor's office. I was sad to hear that she was leaving but I hope some day I will run in to her so she can see how far I have come! It is a great felling to show your doctor what you can do!!! WTG that is super awesome!
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!