I want ABS!????

Options
I need advice tons of it anyone's opinion please.... Is it possible to get toned and eventually a 4 pack without a gym and without weights .. I'm talking straight up all body exercise ... I need this I want this I'm gonna get it lol.. Advice please????????

Replies

• diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Just reduce your body fat and they'll be there.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    No gym and no weights? On top of regular diet and cardio (running), you can do planks, sit ups and ab crunches.
  • JordannahG
    Options
    Sit ups, cruches, leg lifts (lay on your back, hold your legs together straight, lift to make 90 degree angle, lower them down, but dont let them touch the floor) planks, horizontal bike (lay on your back, leave one leg straight - not touching ground - and bring the other knee up to your chest, while doing this, have your hands behind your head, and bring your elbow forward to meet your knee, then alternate legs/elbows) try to keep a good posture whilst doing your sit ups, it works your abs a lot more. Try holding a can or something slightly heavy above your head (arms straight) when you do sit ups too, just to add intensity.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I need advice tons of it anyone's opinion please.... Is it possible to get toned and eventually a 4 pack without a gym and without weights .. I'm talking straight up all body exercise ... I need this I want this I'm gonna get it lol.. Advice please????????

without gym probably yes..

without weights..no
  • JeanMarieJ
    JeanMarieJ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Diet! You can do body weight ab exercises all day long but you gotta eat the right foods too! You have the muscles but you need to reduce body fat then you can build the muscles up. Just takes dedication.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Lower your body fat %
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Abs are made in the bedroom ...lots and lots of sex ...
  • butterflymarks
    butterflymarks Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Diet! You can do body weight ab exercises all day long but you gotta eat the right foods too! You have the muscles but you need to reduce body fat then you can build the muscles up. Just takes dedication.

What kind of diet does this include?
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options

^ this! Abs are made in the kitchen!
  • imondrugz
    imondrugz Posts: 154
    Options
    Abs are made in the bedroom ...lots and lots of sex ...

I prefer HIIT.. Girls like it and it's much better bro ! But yea OP listen to this guy
  • imondrugz
    Options

A caloric deficit lol ?
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Abs are definitely made in the kitchen. (I say pilates helps a lot as well, but you really do need to lower your body fat %)
  • butterflymarks
    butterflymarks Posts: 97 Member
    Options

A caloric deficit lol ?

I have a low body fat percentage and no abs. So I figured she meant there was a diet that helped build abs. dummy me! :)
    I guess I need to just build the muscle now. poop.
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options

A caloric deficit lol ?

I have a low body fat percentage and no abs. So I figured she meant there was a diet that helped build abs. dummy me! :)

Sadly, I do think genetics play a certain role. If your body normally carries it's fat n the midsection, then there may be a possibility that your body fat would have to get crazy low in order for a 4 or 6 pack to show. I have noticed in myself and other women I know....right around 20% bf, you get some oblique definition. 4 or 6 pack abs seem to come with lower than 20%
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Ithink its typically something like 14-17% BF for women when abs start to show
  • imondrugz
    Options

A caloric deficit lol ?

Sadly, I do think genetics play a certain role. If your body normally carries it's fat n the midsection, then there may be a possibility that your body fat would have to get crazy low in order for a 4 or 6 pack to show. I have noticed in myself and other women I know....right around 20% bf, you get some oblique definition. 4 or 6 pack abs seem to come with lower than 20%

Totally disagree with you. The reason she still got fat and not 'toned' (hate to use that word but i mean low body fat) is she prolly dropped her calories way to low and didn't know how to diet correctly.. Hence alot of people turn skinny fat not ripped! As for abs showing at higher bodyfat, it depends if you're muscles are well developed (by training and hard work) you'll have thick muscles that will show at a higher body fat! So i think it's better if you said it depends on how well are your muscles developed ?
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options

A caloric deficit lol ?

This... I weigh 102 and I don't want to lose weight I just want abs ???????? lol
  • SweetCheekszx0
    Options

A caloric deficit lol ?

Totally disagree with you. The reason she still got fat and not 'toned' (hate to use that word but i mean low body fat) is she prolly dropped her calories way to low and didn't know how to diet correctly.. Hence alot of people turn skinny fat not ripped! As for abs showing at higher bodyfat, it depends if you're muscles are well developed (by training and hard work) you'll have thick muscles that will show at a higher body fat! So i think it's better if you said it depends on how well are your muscles developed ?

Whoah I am not fat, or "skinny fat" actually I have a 4 year old... And I'm pretty sure thee only way I can make my mid section firm is by working on my abs/core... I'm a bike rider /mountain biker. My whole bottom half is excellent from the hips down.. Which makes sense since I hit the bike hard.. I like HIT but I'm sure it's not the only thing that will give me what I want. My arms are pretty toned from biking as well it's straight up my mid section. Since I lost the weight having had a baby shows twice as more.... Had I not bore a child previously I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be in this situation .
  • Grace215lbs
    Grace215lbs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    30and35%look soooo sexy
  • SweetCheekszx0
    Options

A caloric deficit lol ?

Whoah I am not fat, or "skinny fat" actually I have a 4 year old... And I'm pretty sure thee only way I can make my mid section firm is by working on my abs/core... I'm a bike rider /mountain biker. My whole bottom half is excellent from the hips down.. Which makes sense since I hit the bike hard.. I like HIT but I'm sure it's not the only thing that will give me what I want. My arms are pretty toned from biking as well it's straight up my mid section. Since I lost the weight having had a baby shows twice as more.... Had I not bore a child previously I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be in this situation .

this might help you understand a bit better, a general guideline.
    body-fat-percentage-women.jpg

Judging by this picture I wanna be between 17% and 22% lol I'm self judging myself at 25% based n the photos