Voted for you. That was amazing!
  • unluckyIrish
    unluckyIrish Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I voted. You are amazing!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Quirkiest thing I've seen all day. Voted.
  • constanceanneroth6
    constanceanneroth6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It looks you are having so much fun. I voted for you as well. Good luck.
  • peace_frog21
    peace_frog21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You rock! I just finished voting for you! I have been wanting a hoop for the longest (to relive those childhood memories). I was in a store and saw a colorful hoop display and was going to purchase one. My 14-year old daughter almost passed out in the store from embarrassment. I let it go for that day but when I go back to that store I'M BUYING ONE! :)

I don't recommend kids hoops from the store. They are difficult for adults. It's easy to find adult sport/dance hoops online at places like Etsy or from independent sellers like Hoopnotica.
  • bionicbarbie
    Options
    Voted for you! Congratulations on your weight loss. My oldest daughter and I have been trying to learn to hoop.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Looks really fun. I used to love love love to hoop as a kid and bought another one in my 30s and then left it during a move... I think I need to go buy myself a new hoop!!! I miss it.

Voted for you -good luck, and well done. You look super cute in the finalist video too, nice job!

xo Deedee
    Vancouver Island
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: 1 Vote sent from Oklahoma! I watched the First Video and it was AWESOME!! You did get to say a good bit, sometimes they don't give you much time. The second Video would not load, but I am sure that it was Awesome also!!
  • peace_frog21
    Options
    Voted for you! Congratulations on your weight loss. My oldest daughter and I have been trying to learn to hoop.

Awesome!! it's a great family activity!! we have lots of moms/dads/kids in our group :-)
  • peace_frog21
    Options
    Thank you all SO MUCH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!