Treat day question HELP

Options
Me and my wife have been on a low calorie diet for almost 3 weeks. On day a week I have treat day with my wife.
For me to loose 2lbs a week I need to keep my calories no more than 2570

Thing is I am not suffering staying below 2570. In fact most days (Excluding exercise) I have an average of 1600-1800 calories a day. And on Cheat day, I never have gone above my 2570 Limit.

This Friday is cheat day and I need advice.
Do I really pig out that day to push me over the 2570 Limit?

Let's say on friday I eat regular bread, slap some cheez whiz on it, then Lunch eat normal and then for Supper I get a big meal at Swiss chalet. Maybe I get close to 3000 and if not, eat a bag of chips

Its so weird to talk like that, but with a lot of people talking about making your body do a calorie reset, its hard not to take notice and think you may have to go that route.

Replies

• Heaven2017
    Heaven2017 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I go over my calories every Sunday. I have been very lucky that I still manage to lose weight . Some weeks I lose very little. Some more. I try to get right back on program the next day. It's hard. There have been weeks where my cheat Sunday , spills over into a cheat Monday and that is when I know I might not ever go back on program . Be careful. You didn't ask about any of that I know lol. I think if you eat a little more one day and pull back another it does trick up your body. If you never go over your calories on a splurge.. you are doing better than me. I admire you. I don't think you should push to eat more if it's not comfortable , no. I think your doing so well, keep it up at all costs.
  • Heaven2017
    Heaven2017 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    One more thought here- If you are having a day when you feel like you want to crawl right up close to your limit.. you should do that. It's better than going off completely and it sounds like if you are not hitting that number daily, having a day where you take in more calories but not over? You should be good to go! Nothing wrong with it. Okay going to shut up now and again, best of luck to you.