Hello all, I am new and excited to get started!

Options
Hello Everyone! So excited to get started on the road to weight loss. I hope using this website will help keep me on track to meet my diet and fitness goals. I am looking forward to having a supportive community. I have a long ways to go, but I feel really good about getting started here. Look forward to meeting some inspiring folks online!

Replies

• RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Welcome and would you like to be a friend? I started just 5 days ago and have lost 1 lb. Even that little bit is such a reward. This site is very helpful and I wish you the best in your efforts.
  • Loulouslim
    Options
    Hi

Welcome, I feel like I have been on here for weeks, but I have actually only been on here for 5 days, I first came on here in April and decided to try and do it without friends, just fill in the food tracker, but I got bored and stopped coming on here. This time, I have made a few friends and their help this week has been great.

5lb down and I guess its working

If you need a friend just add me

Good luck
    Luisa, Kent, England
  • Amron25
    Amron25 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there! Yes, let's be friends. I can use all the support I can get.
  • coolstacey6
    coolstacey6 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too! and I'm loving it! I would love friends to enourage me along the way and I will encourage right back twofold. We CAN do this! Btw just had my first veggie burger....not too bad. I put a real garden tomato and mustard on ezekiel toast. It must have smelled good the dog was trying to wrestle me for it. HAHA I guess my new motto is life without cheese. Most people are addicted to sweets.....mine downfall is cheese. hehe I also am beginning to think I'm a freak because I've never been able to stick to a plan longer than 24 hours. I know...I know....but this website has healed me! love it and love the community.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra