Hello new member here

Options
Hello my name is Kimberly been introduce to my fitness pal through my exercise place. I need to lose about 50lbs. for health reason so if I could get a support team through the message board that would be great. I live in Orlando Fl. Also looking for to meeting new people who live in my area.

Thank you Kimberly

Replies

• Loulouslim
    Options
    Hi Mazy

Welcome to this great site, been on here for 5 days and so far 5lb down. I am sorry that I live so far away from you, but if you need an friend add me

Take care and good luck

Luisa, Kent, England
  • benchiru
    benchiru Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site. This is my 3rd day, I have not weighed myself since but I feel so great. Unfortunately I live miles away........:(
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best site EVER with this things help i've lost 49 pounds in the last 6 months. So I'm here if ya want just make me a friend.
  • moranc
    moranc Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome also! I've been doing it for a couple wks and lost 4 lbs so far. This is an awesome site with lots of motivation and tips. Very encouraging :happy:

I don't live in FL, but you can add me as a friend as well if you'd like
  • jeweljade
    Options
    Glad you joined us!!
  • EMMOM
    EMMOM Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! just joined this site. I'm hoping this will be the support I need to get this weight off and get healthier. I am 51 and have gained weight the last few years. I need to stop this cycle and get on the right track. I am focusing first on getting more active. Any help or advice would be great.
  • lovelyandalive
    Options
    Hi I am on my way to eating healthy and becoming physically fit. I found this site through my employer. I live in Riverside County, California and my goal is to lose 30lbs.