Howdy! I am new here and looking for Support!

Options
I am new here and looking for some support in this journey! If you have a few seconds drop by my profile or read my first blog post! I am just trying to make a final push to get the weight off for good! :)

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • naturelover4
    Options
    :happy: Hi jen I was 186lbs and I have gone down to 163lbs and my goal weight is 130lbs I have 33lbs to go I know you can do it too. Don't give up
  • janet67
    janet67 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP. I am a relatively new member, but I love this site. It keeps me focused and motivated! Please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I joined this site back in May but have recently started using it more often. Welcome to MFP and feel free to add me. It's nice having others on your stream that are in the same boat as you.
  • divaweav
    divaweav Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! i am new here too and need support. I'm new to the site but have tired others...I heard good things about this one and thought I'd try.
  • lifenow
    lifenow Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Jen!
    Sounds like you are on the right track! keep motivating thougts even if the day or the meal plan dont go as planed!