How do you have fun?

Options
2»

Replies

• pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I play Dungeons & Dragons with a RPG group every Saturday night.

/grabs a chair, loads up character sheet on the phone, and pulls the d20 from my pocket

Haha! We are automatically bros, my friend. Roll high, roll well, and always carry a 10 ft. pole :laugh:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options

/grabs a chair, loads up character sheet on the phone, and pulls the d20 from my pocket
    I played D&D with a group of peeps for years! I use to go to a web based chat group for RPGers but haven't found one since it closed and I do not have the time to get into something like WOW.

Anyway for fun now? Play with kids, work out, draw, write, play video games, sunbathe, go to classic car shows, ride four wheelers, snow mobile, swim.

Miss the good old days of D&D doing character art was the best part.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

I played D&D with a group of peeps for years! I use to go to a web based chat group for RPGers but haven't found one since it closed and I do not have the time to get into something like WOW.

Anyway for fun now? Play with kids, work out, draw, write, play video games, sunbathe, go to classic car shows, ride four wheelers, snow mobile, swim.

Miss the good old days of D&D doing character art was the best part.

Ah, I love doing character art. I found a good group via meetup.com so we physically meet at someone's house every weekend :) Big group of nerds, we all look forward to it all week! I used to play WoW but they made endgame a big rep grind in the last expansion so I called it quits. Too busy for it nowadays, anyway
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I like piña coladas. Getting caught in the rain. Wait...

For fun...I suppose working out is my fun recreational activity. Lol.
  • zteven82
    zteven82 Posts: 13
    Options
    I playa lot of basketball at the school rec center. Other then that, I play a lot of videogames. Or I go to the movie theatre.
  • LuisZ81
    LuisZ81 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hike, beach, sports bars, Dodgers/Lakers/Kings game. Yes, I live near LA.
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I play World of Warcraft..I'll stop playing when I finish the game :laugh:
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Spending time with my kids is at the top of my list. Just playing with them, swimming with them, and just trying to give them the best life and best memories! As for fun by myself, it's working out. It has really came to be my "me time" where I can just focus and have no distractions.
  • spongeh
    spongeh Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Motorbike .... big, noisy, fast motorbikes
  • SPARTANPOWER
    Options