jawbone up

Options
So one of my good friends has been trying to explain to me how to use the jawbone up band and connect it to my fitness pal. but for some reason my dumb *kitten* just can't seem to understand him no mater how many times he explains it. i went over my calories yesterday. but i burned 2thousand calories working out but i tryed syncing the band to the mfp but for some reason it didn't register is it because i have a galaxy s3?

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Now I've not got an UP, but have you tried the Apps tab up there ^
  • cmacp
    cmacp Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow - can I just ask - how do you burn 2000 calories in a workout? What exercises are you doing?
  • spdrcr456
    spdrcr456 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just keep wearing it and as long as it is linked to here in your apps then it will do its thing. It doesn't post every workout burn on mfp it just adds or subtracts calories on mfp to show what your caloric needs are per day.
    It will do a estumate based on how many calories you have burned so far that day.and it will change throughout the day. Just leave it be. Sync the band a few times a day and let it do its thing. As long as you are accurate and honest with your body weight and info on both apps it will be fine.
  • mazdarcr89
    Options
    It's just from running.. a workout dvd a friend let me use. and it's semi working. stop drinking soda. it will be 4weeks today :)