I am surprised at myself today..in a good way though :)

Options
So, me and my boy-friends are both doctors..and usually hv a very busy schedule...as such...it is hard to get days off together. But, we both get off work tonight around 5pm (which is a very rare luxury :p), and he wanted to go for a movie. In old days, I would get off work around 5, go for a coffee + snack , then go to the movie....and then go for a big dinner somewhere.

But, today.... i just called him to say that after work, I first wana go home and do my 1 hour P90x....eat dinner at home, and then we can go for a late night movie....

He was laughing at me and said that I am acting like a "skinny girl"...but I am just surprised how MFP and P90x are helping me change for better!

Anyways, hope all of you have a Happy Friday! :)

Replies

• mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be starting p90x soon, what order do you do it in? And what disk is the most cardio focused? Congrats on being that "skinny girl", you seem to be making real, valuable changes!!!!

xoxo
    Maggie
  • trice
    trice Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Nice work. It always good to squeeze time in for yourself.
  • xarchie1980x
    xarchie1980x Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    mm3898: I started the lean version of P90x. I will be doing the Day9 today (cardio).

Also, i think it all depends on your body...coz for me...the most intense work-out so far has been Kempo x...I HATE IT!!! :P lol But surprisingly ...i heard others saying they like it a lot..

As for the order of doing the disks..i am just following the calender that comes with it...

Trice: thanks! :)