If you could eat ANYTHING right now, what would it be?

Options

Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    A half dozen Krispy Kreme donuts....raspberry filled ones

MMMM I love Krispy Kreme, the ones with chocolate on top and whipped cream in the middle. They were such a big thing when they came to my city. Now they have all but disappeared. Thats what happens when you live in a fit city. :sad:
  • WhaddoWino
    WhaddoWino Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Medium rare Kobe beef burger with aged farmhouse cheddar and applewood smoked bacon on a toasted artisan bun with a thick slice of ripe heirloom tomato, crisp romaine lettuce, a slice of vidalia onion, and garlic aoli... and I would relish it with a mountainside vineyard Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. :tongue:
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    With no consequences?

A GOOD stack of blueberry pancakes topped with a scoop of butter pecan ice cream
  • BabyCerise
    BabyCerise Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    pizza, nutella, hamburgers and fries, ice cream.... everythings bad for your health !
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake. Always cheesecake.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Bloody filet mignon with béarnaise sauce and crab on top....... and a baked potato, lobster bisque and a margarita!!!

Holy sheets, that is my kind a friend!:love:
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Right now? Just a couple slices of toast with butter and jam. I'm really craving toast.
  • ihammen
    ihammen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    A big slice of Papa John's Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza, followed by a slice of triple layer carrot cake with cream cheese frosting!
  • missdibs1
    Options
    did anyone get pervy with this? because I mean.. if we mean ANYTHING then...um...

*a-hem*

I mean... Chocolate. Yeah. I was thinking about chocolate.

LOL
  • branson101
    branson101 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    origninal double steakburger from steak'n'shake with cheese fries and a chocolate malt. mmmm...OR japanese food.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    crab legs with butter. mmmmmmmm I might be going to Joe's Crab Shack this weekend to get my fix! :)
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin carrot cake pancakes with maple cream cheese syrup, so thats what I am about to get for brunch. :wink:
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    A whole bbq chicken pizza
  • missdibs1
    Options
    I have to ask

Where on earth do you get Moose from?

I am imagining you in the woods with a big shotgun (is there a moose gun?)
  • avancleef
    avancleef Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oreos (a sleeve) and milk.
  • mwersan
    mwersan Posts: 175
    Options
    Krispy Kreme donut...and I DID!! What a pain in the *kitten*....oh well...

I should have taken a piece of scotch tape and just stuck it to my butt...

Adjusting my meal plan for the day to include 200 calories for this pile of sugar!!!

ARRGGHH!!

:explode:
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sweet & Sour Chicken....ugggg
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    General Tao's Chicken, shrimp fried rice, Shrimp and Pork egg rolls and throw in some crab ragoons. Yum-o
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to say....

but a close second would be a Gooey Brownie.
  • redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    dunkin' donuts glazed donut and chocolate cake donut. Why, you ask? Because my freaking boss brought them in and said, "I know it's not on your diet, but it's the day before national donut day, so I brought these in." I sit at the front door, so they stay in the office with me. Grrrrr............and I wanted to smack him and tell him it wasn't a diet, but a lifestyle change. :bigsmile: