Take a look at my diary?

Options
I have 700 calories left, what should I eat?

PS I haven't ate all of that today, it is what I am going to eat, I like to plan my meals so I don't over eat :smile:

Replies

• majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    At the moment, you're 33g short on protein and 17g short on fat--your daily goal for those two macros should be considered minimums, so you want to meet them or go over on them, not stay below. You could easily double your lunch portion, which would give you 12g more protein and 17g fat. Maybe cook up a chicken breast and shred it into your Pot Noodles to up the protein there (4 ounces is about 110 calories and has over 20g protein). And a Greek yogurt for evening snack would also give you a bit of a protein boost.

You also seem to be low on fresh veggies and fruit, so consider something like nice spinach salad with orange sections and/or strawberries on top and sprinkled with slivered almonds to accompany dinner. I won't scold you for the Pot Noodles, by the way, if you only eat them occasionally, but if you eat them all the time maybe think about more nutrient-dense options--you just aren't getting much in the way of nutrition for the calories expended.
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    half a pint of steves Ice cream or Telanti Gelato...trust me get the brooklyn blackout flavor..you will thank me:)
  • aTallLiam
    aTallLiam Posts: 75
    Options
    At the moment, you're 33g short on protein and 17g short on fat--your daily goal for those two macros should be considered minimums, so you want to meet them or go over on them, not stay below. You could easily double your lunch portion, which would give you 12g more protein and 17g fat. Maybe cook up a chicken breast and shred it into your Pot Noodles to up the protein there (4 ounces is about 110 calories and has over 20g protein). And a Greek yogurt for evening snack would also give you a bit of a protein boost.

You also seem to be low on fresh veggies and fruit, so consider something like nice spinach salad with orange sections and/or strawberries on top and sprinkled with slivered almonds to accompany dinner. I won't scold you for the Pot Noodles, by the way, if you only eat them occasionally, but if you eat them all the time maybe think about more nutrient-dense options--you just aren't getting much in the way of nutrition for the calories expended.

Hmm, I never though of that. I always thought you should be under that fat goal. I guess I've been doing it wrong, lol.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I am still looking for the real food.
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

THIS^^^ Your not really getting a lot of bang for your buck. Think about adding some eggs for protein to your breakfast- they are about 60-70 cals each and provide pretty solid protein. My go-to morning is 2 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon and a iced coffee with skim milk- that gets you about 12 grams of protein for 360 cals.