How to lose water weight?

Options
Anyone know a good way to get water weight off? Ive been trying to watch my sodium but it is a struggle for me. Thanks!

Replies

• gracieloo8
    gracieloo8 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Drink massive amounts of water (like 15 cups a day), and do more strenuous cardio. It's hard to do but these things will definitely help. Good luck!
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Lower your sodium by not adding salt to food and limiting processed, frozen and canned food when possible (along with restaurant foods). Drink a lot of water and it will eventually level out.

You will constantly retain water when exercising just due to your muscles repairing themselves.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Green smoothies seem to be a natural diuretic for me.
  • Acorn87
    Acorn87 Posts: 4
    Options
    Water weight is such a pain. I usually just chug water until im going to the ladies room like every 10 minutes and if its really bad Ill drink two cups of coffee to help the retention of water move itself along.
  • briannali12345
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice. Coffee is a huge thing for me too. I drink way to much. Between two and three pots a day, and I drink a ton of water anyway because I don't drink soda at all. But I am going to try to keep a good log of exactly how much water I'm drinking and see if it helps! Thanks again!
  • gracieloo8
    gracieloo8 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Green smoothies seem to be a natural diuretic for me.

Same here! One every morning does the trick. Btw, I love BrazilianButt Lift workout!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    One can of Diet Coke in the morning and I'm flushed out :drinker:
  • Linda0S
    Linda0S Posts: 13
    Options
    Caffeine is a pretty safe diuretic but don't use it too often as you're body will get used.