intensify xtreme

Options
Hey all so GNC came to my job (I work at a gym) and was giving tons of samples of this stuff so figured I would try it... I am not caffeine sensitive at all so I've taken it and feel fine.

HAS ANYONE TAKEN THIS? AND WHAT WERE YOUR RESULTS?

Replies

• catomberlin
    Options
    LOVE IT. It's not for everyone because different thermogenics affect people differently, but I swear by this one. I use it every time I'm trying to get bikini ready because it REALLY gets me lean! It works SO well in the kit with the Censor. The Intensify burns those extra calories and gives me energy, and the Censor gets me nice and defined. If you've used the sample and you did fine with it, I'd definitely say keep taking it since usually the only issue I hear about with the Intensify is that it makes people jittery or nauseous, and if it does that to you, you'll notice it the first or second time you take it. One thing I think is especially wonderful about it is that thermogenics burn calories yes, but this is one of the few that adds in a water shedding blend of usa ursi, ginger, and dandelion root too (what most body builders and show competitors use)...AMAZING! Go for it!
  • Showtime19
    Options
    Just bought this product this week. It started off not feeling so great until I notice I had not drinking as much water throughout the day as I should have. Once I got back hydrated, its been great. I lost 6lbs in 3 days and feel the burn all day long. However I would suggest that if you are not gone follow the instruction do not use it. You will feel sick and my cause other issues.